Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shark Birthday Invitation

In the name of love, Nicholas Sparks

This man is like a drug to me, the more I read his works, the more I read. You know, ground leaving a considerable period of time between book and Sparks book because I always keep one of his novels on the shelf. I only have two read: and Message Dear John , not counting the unattainable A Walk to Remember , although I know there's a new novel now out in the U.S., hopefully not long in coming to these shores.

In name of love, Nicholas Sparks

Travis has thirty-two years, a great job, a house where he grew up and some friends wonderful, but there is something that has not: A M O R . Although he has had several girlfriends, never committed any of them, so now is just , all his friends are married except him. Gabby
just moved to Beaufort, is twenty years and no friendship in his new home. He moved to this small town in North Carolina for one simple reason: Kevin, her boyfriend, but he seems not to have too much time for her and, even less, plans to marry.
That little dog Gabby becoming pregnant makes known her and Travis. And is that Gabby knows her neighbor has a dog and has not hesitated to throw the blame of the hype of Molly, her dog. Va take a fury to Travis's house and he presents the case, demanding their share of responsibility for what happened.
Thanks to this incident, Gabby and Travis are known and, because he is attracted to her because she's lack of friends, decide to stay to do things together. With what Gabby did not have was with her handsome neighbor that would completely change life.

In the name of love is a novel like so many of Nicholas Sparks. Why deny it, there is nothing new in it, no surprises us with another kind of story ... but so what? Those who enjoy the prose not need Sparks something different, personally, I like Sparks because I like the genre is and how are their stories. And, although their stories are very similar between them, but we can predict some of the events and even the description of the characters, Sparks is unique, and I repeat ONLY to narrate the feelings . His way of explaining how two characters fall in love it makes you fall in love, you feel the butterflies in my stomach and sigh of complete happiness. You crave the time to give the first kiss and the first contact to rub the lips of both protagonists seem unique. This is Nicholas Sparks.
In the name of love tells the story of two neighbors who are keen to be friends but can not avoid falling prey to one another.

- You'll like - Gabby said, trying to restore the distances between them. It's a great guy.
- I am sure it is.
- And yes, answering your previous question, is high.
- I thought you did not want to talk about it.
- I do not want. Just want you to know I'm in love with him.
- Love is a wonderful feeling. It makes life worth living. I love being in love.

is a novel full of feelings: love, but also of pain. It is divided into two parts, a prologue and an epilogue. In the foreword puts us in the year 2007, with Travis as a hero, to leave us with the intrigue of what happens. The first part tells how she met Travis and Gabby, in 1996, and focuses on the approach of the protagonists. In the second part again in 2007, we have to grab the pack of tissues because we're going to need. And the story ends with a Epilogue very, very emotional.

is no secret, who reads a novel by Sparks just crying, either of joy or sorrow. And In the name of love is not going to be less. In the second part, from half or so, the tears started coming out and there was the stop who (as of now: White kiss)
have been times in which this story has reminded me the author's masterpiece, The Notebook, and I'm not sure why ... maybe that's why the election (if I do not know why he changed the title to translate, the original novel is called The Choice ). made me feel and suffer, but smile and realize how important it is to have HOPE .

- And, "he continued. I'm not sure I want to be your friend.
- Why not?
- Because I want to be something else.

The first part is simply beautiful, and the second is heartbreaking. I liked Gabby, Travis much more, but there is a character that has won my heart, and that Stephanie has been , Travis' sister.
is a beautiful novel I recommend without hesitation, like everything written by Sparks. A new work that falls short of its author and is read with a sigh.

Melodic Rating:
editorial Thanks to Rock for sending the book
Join the facebook campaign to republish A Walk to Remember by clicking here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment