Friday, March 25, 2011

Aphthous Ulcer Of The Soft Palate

Chapter

Holaaa!

Today
again touches scheduled entry, I'm still on the course that I told you yesterday. Thank you very much everyone for your comments, the truth is it was good but buuuuf , many hours and over in a town an hour from where I study ... so I had to get up at 6 am and got home at 9.30 pm, but good.
I leave the seventh chapter of my life is , Pedro Llamas. Hope you like it.

You can read the remaining chapters by clicking here .


Chapter 7
Rubén
sat in the chair of the query. I was very nervous because I did not like hospitals, and in recent months, had spent much time in them.
"Tell me, how are you? Dianna asked the oncologist, as he offered a lot of Chupa Chups in a pan that was customized with brightly colored cows. That consultation, thought again Reuben, was the least typical he had ever seen. He had seen a few. Chupa Chups accepted and played with paper, nervously. How's home? "Tomi is getting worse? Tell me the truth. Is it cause you to call me?
"No, do not worry." I calmed her, winking. Do not be paranoid, damn-Ruben raised an eyebrow, surprised by the curse of Dianna, and laughed to see an oncologist. Only you have called to see how you're, you know, if you need anything.
"I'm fine ..." he said uncomfortably. This woman, so sure of itself and as unconventional, made him nervous. Why have to be so beautiful? -. No ... do not understand why you called me.
"Leave the Chupa Chups or eat it because you're making me nervous. I'm serious.
"Sorry man apologized, blushing. Dianna snorted. No bite, no need to sweat. Come on, tell me how you really are and not lie to me or I'll know.
Ruben held his gaze, but then the tears came to his eyes and had to blink furiously to remove them before they see well.
-Mourn is good, "Dianna said quietly. Reuben nodded. Relieves pressure and soothes the soul.
I do not know, I hate to mourn.
-Men ... "muttered Dianna, and snorted. Ruben smiled and looked again.
"I'm annoyed, really, is sincere. I do not know, sometimes I miss hours a day to do everything that I have pending, others do not know where to get the strength to encourage my children. It's tough.
-Living with a patient can produce depression and exhaustion How do you sleep?
-Just. You know, you're always with one eye half open for fear of what might happen if you are distracted one microsecond.
"You can not afford not to rest. You have to sleep at least seven hours a day to stay healthy. You have to eat right and take a shower at night to sleep invite to visit. Always wondering if gets better or worse before all that you give these drugs to take affect and improve it.
"Okay.
"If you keep going, let me know. I'm serious.
"Okay, I will.
- And Daniel and Leah?
"Okay. They are always playing and talking. All good on that side, but sometimes I worry Dani.
- Why? Did something happen that does not?
"Sometimes I wake up crying and screaming calls. Suffers nightmares in which his brother is dead. Is terrified to die.
Dianna opened its agenda of the Powerpuff Girls and pulled out a card handed Ruben.
- What is it? He said, to see her. It was salmon and blue data carved in relief.
"It's the phone number of a friend. A psychologist specializing in children. Try some of my young patients. Even their parents. It is very good. And it's quite good, now I remember ... "he muttered to himself.
Rubén ignored the comment and looked at the card.
I do not know if it will be much ...
-Night terrors are not something mild, Reuben. Call him, explain what Dani and listen to him. He knows what it does.
"Okay," said the man unconvinced. I will.
He put the card in the pocket of his jeans and then crossed his legs and began to move in a hurry.
"Well, tell me what else?
I do not know ... Tell me. What do you think?
"Okay. Everything good that can be in these circumstances.
"I see depressed.
"It is. It is normal given the situation they are living.
- Do you think it would be a good idea to take him to your friend? In my view, it is he who should go, not Dani.
"Your child is suffering collateral damage of what happens to your brother. Do not minimize the problem. As Tomi, we will watch and if we see no need, I will talk to Harvey, the psychiatrist I say.
"Okay. Then call him and tell him how everything goes. Tomi may want to see too.
Dale prime time. At the moment I do not need to talk to Harvey.
"Okay. Well, I have to go.
"Yes, I know. It must be about to finish the chemo.
rose. Reuben did not know what to do and that Dianna took the initiative and kissed his cheek. He stood still a second long and then pulled away.
"Well, goodbye.
-Chao.


Rubén entered the room and gave him a kiss on his bald head to his son. Tomi nodded a few times but said nothing. His father sat in the chair beside him and put his hands between his knees.
- How's everything?
"Well," he whispered. He leaned back on his knees, holding his head in his hands, as if it weighed a lot and failed to keep straight.
- What nausea?
"They come and go.
"Well. At least you have not vomited a lot, so you see, "laughed Reuben reluctantly. His son let out a moan. Her father held her head. Tomi vomited again. Well, now I can see what you've eaten. Is that a piece of carrot or a bit of mucus?
"Dad ... Do not be a pig.
"It was just a joke, do not get angry.
"Sorry ... I'm just exhausted.
Her father stroked her and nodded. Was normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment