Monday, March 14, 2011

How Can I Find Hussyfan

IMM (XIX)

Hello, hello!

I bring a new IMM, and come with the purpose of making them less cargaditos to not wait until I accumulate too many books to teach. Little bit better =)

These are the new books I have, some already mentioned:

This book is already outlined in the blog. Are the proofs of Together, a novel that promises to be a hit. Thanks to the editorial Montena sent for telling me. You have the review here.


Thanks also to the editorial I have Montena Sapphire, the second part of Ruby. Also reviewed on the blog and you can see the overview here. And I showed at the time the galleys.


These two books are won in contests. thank you very much to Olivia for sending Ardey Lady of clubs, his novel. The consultant I won it on the blog lyrics and scenes, and is written by the same guy from the administrator of this blog.


Everything could have been you and I if we were not you and me is the book I bought after reading my second set of challenges. I bought it with Danone points and I got pretty cheapie, really.


Grid clover has sent me the author to whom I want to thank you, thank you very much Andrew ! Delirium I appreciate SM the publisher , I came as a surprise and what brought me joy.


And finally, the proofs of Predestined , the novel I'm reading right now and I falling in love, completely ... Thanks to the editorial Rock for sending the copy before it goes on sale.

Well, so far for today. Let's see if I'm reading it slowly so that I can not accumulate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment