Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ticklish Female Celebrty

RARE POEMS (45): Preface to *******, GUIJARRO

.
César Vallejo César González Ruano, 1931:

Precision's obsessively interested me. If you asked me what my greatest hope now I can not say more than this: the elimination of every word accessory. The pure expression, now better than ever would be found with nouns and verbs ... and you can not give up the words! ... I think, honestly, that the poet has a historical sense of language, which rightly seeks to grope their expression.

TRILCE should not be written. PREFACE


Women

... strong, hobo, immigrant, native, endurance, dog in the ditch or stone, horse Cosmic baby on her back, titan of the seas, energy, sick poet! ...


"I am the mask in the world. My heart is Chaos. Taché my name. Flee too late. I come from afar. Sweetness. I write to the beat of Hell. Respiro. Freak out at Creation. Transito. Sailed loom dream . I took a fragile victory. Memories of home and draw your canvas street from me. Fate mocked my coin. I dissociated from the sun of summer. It rained in June. From my mouth hanging orange. When he could, fled. drew long, beautiful maps . sharpen pencils Sunday. I rented four-speed motorcycle after the bank. Built Ilusión. Neve avocados on ash trees. I rebelled. Nostalgia. Vertices Potenciaré divine. Summer anywhere. Time met. Nursed clocks, tigers, for twenty years. Were against me. Honey stolen Tues I turned, people, sad and vague idea of \u200b\u200bmiscalculation. Muzzles, arenas, syncopated freedoms my body. I was faithful to my defeat. Every morning, he added, the air, if possible, to peace or riot. Perimeter evidence. Turning everything ashtrays childhood story. Latin shadows, dandruff. Uncapped eighth. Break boundaries. Perfumes three buttons of his coat. Waving flickering. Rediscover the boom, its bias. Cried aphasic, autistic. Joy kicks while hits on my shoulders today. I tend blouses. Hallucinate white and green. Shackles oregano wrist wrist spin me. Ague cascade. I carried merchant faith, and ships and intimate showers. Thermometers drank gravel. I walked twenty-five. Poppy. Just added garbage cancer. Circle oxygen. Polygon. Pyramid factories. Florea abyss. Plasma. Cats rescued countless lucid. Tire offseason. I had a dream. I was insatiable. I yearned from early forgiveness. I have a Dream. Force against the lie. I flowed beautifully. Hardy in costume. Among the who and the what, squatting good moment, a given child and head of Star, revived, among seas of smoke and glitter. Crawls through side streets to black barley. Furrow wide sidewalks. Each suicide by someone I felt I was exposed. I understood this side of the words because they were, are and they are all from home, words. Produced asthma. Universidé. It was noon, and the copy room of collapse field. Centrifugal passions. Butts crowded purple nail boars. Meteorological the party. I traveled constantly. Improper association here in my breast. Hyenas moons always scored. Tree as a bird. Hostel Blues hearth as he climbed the dizzy and the splash ECAB obese shark night. Playitas gleaned. Musique. Goodness I'm a lunatic. And fire the verb. And strike the explosion. And watchtowers. And perhaps opening thunder omnivorous dictionaries. Experiencing in mystic-accurate scenes. Overseen by imagining images acalma. Universal concert. Marathon swing. Theologized trinkets. Psychiatrist cuelgalibros tablecloth, dust and cobwebs against the blue sky and free. Buildings down from the sky to fall. Enduring. Legal wind drag me subsidiaries. Desherencio stifled. I inquire to the dregs happy. Essence and not things. Animals and not things. Piedreo and not things. Plant vaqueo, dew, and not things. Siéntolo. To them this round higher against the evil sexist language. Musoas missing. Many lovers. And now there, under his springboard diving, enjoying bus perpetually volcaneo last row, white craft from melting rate. Water springs in my retina when given six-and again there are those who fear. Pen escupesueños, photographs, cameras proparoxytone. Enumerating not fit. And I am enamoradoa. I'm feverishly world this morning from his meal and hear the train journey singing in her car-stop chapel. And I do the refresh, and I dyed it and hope. True prairie. Green cauliflower. Drizzle. Empty pockets, full of insomnia, sweet, please, but empty. Cars pure jam. NVIP disco room. Dose. Pages cloud. Red. Strong change in the gravity field. Curtains square sting stress. Aliso roofs. Bosqueo flight. Metamorphosed. Calco mania night and crept into thirst liquor. Human. Profile tragic comedy. I sing dishonorable frieze knot blow. This is bearable. Métanme here. Bring to see how the colors. Let me go this ocean lung labia. Wholesale Aligéreseme craving. Get detail until I finally utopian pan. Does not happen. Twist. Stroke back of sudden. I hate golf. Teniseo realities. So rugby, romance. High terrace from which to drop pink. Happy machine hand metacarpal. Renaissance and gathered in the large garden, shed tears of turbid thirsty. Ducked into a tunnel fog. Smiled. They were two, three, sixteen socks Wednesday. Corn is Sara and Diana goddess coming back but not playing. Desire. Fifteen watt bulbs touch screen. Soplahielos fridge. Awning mask. Telephoning. Naming Youth. Renaming grandmother Science. And I'll be me and I will be. And back to stay sedientoa virtue. Banner by toxic Repediré his forgiveness from families of large river nightmares raised by his single good. Do not leave me again. Harearán not more damage. Everything is beautiful, genuine, trivial: syphilis, peaches, antimatemáticas sex. I invoke. Trust. That's what I mean. That's how history goes. Thus unfolds the right corner of the comes, mood or cord. During the line. Among the elements. Always followed and measured the space, easy dogma out pure south of realism, perfectly armonical result here and complete. Gardeners. Centripetal Norias anniversary. Vertex twister air sealing kiss. Character. Sunday newsstand variety. Megaphones has lost a child to care for their "belongings", stay tuned more is asked. Pine. Headache. Textualization indecent and ill-defined. The Dream was nuvuestro. We took it away. This is long. It was not me. Only time, sorry. Windows I reflect common. Laying with her purple blanket covers us, two false cherries in the navel. I hope the station with my luggage. I move my luggage at the airport. Wet moss side. Zarzamoreo. Relocates the event. Rough wood varnish. 100 grams. Vanilla. Cinnamon. From icy cold cake where it will refuel raising his hand to who knows bitter coffee croissant. Repeat of the planet. Zag-zig empty out. Dawns. Salmon are not my climbing. Plush will shake and juice. Artearé for the arts. Wood Destaparé this suburb. Moving out of the valley, galaxy. Add shelves to parking. Vislumbraré come. Tensionaré stress. Piojaré. Spit breeze. Fill the walls of breath mint. Friendship go mad. Shave lush gardens. Chewed gum hysteria. I checked the impossible. I said. Denied two out of three. Blizzard. Downpour. Meeting in the Old Attic supreme chairs. Rocking. Earmuffs. Shields family, which is not believed. Mother returned to the park. Hospice. Atlantic Vase. Anonymous secret is my blood. I do not understand. Flow showing. What I mean. What metaphors. What a steal. What, how, how much of it is ours if we are of them at once, the elements, so willing, in the spiral acute active. What's going to do. Poetry is the fruit of such a collision. Copy their rebellion fate. Accident civic nerve. Miasma. Cubic chess transfixed. Suburbs. Densification shoulder idea pure expression. Miserable hiding. Delight. Microwave insert recreational sailing trip. Beelzebub. Curtains. Bird cages bitter. Modern armchairs and contraindications. Soplatapas visceral. No. I said. I do not follow. Wait. Let's go jump the Hereafter. Lemons and another sip. Fix the old bike. Tuteémonos. Teeth Wash we live, not killed ivory. Devolvámosle mask of terror. Simple machines and necessary. Live love life death common place to the full. Synthesize. I will claim, expression, path came, economic, foreign, energy dense ridge. Show unfathomable. As a witness will channel. Passion will be yours. Wasps nourish grass. Leave me confused. He said this is the dress of resistance. Hopefully everything continues as is. And after another pause of silence serve and on forever, falling strongly and roll into a tombstone epitaph. So I'll finish, far from the pen. I do not know. I do not know. Please. !...: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
.
- symbols? "Anathemas? "Piers? "Paroxysms? "Pentameter? Reality?
- Fiction is fiction. Everything will work. Do not know. Do not know. Have you traveled.
- I will trust in you. Take the floor your ramblings. You're insane. Exist.
- played in the sunshine of Ecstasy, dear. Everything is ours and it is not.
- This is hot. Surroundings could serve, but ...
- Looking between what can not. Too. Do not go out.
- I feel the same. I think. I think. Although not illogically.
- But I can, of course I can. If they can, can.
- It starts there, since the return. Precomienza.
- mockery. Mockery. Burle. Mix as a foundation.
- Vives false. Wanted your life less.
- Say. Do. Bridging the gap.
- There are characters, they are people.
- Now now now live.
- Heaven is cool morning.
- Finally, dog, finally!
- Nothing belongs to me.
- Do not be afraid. You. You're good. It is possible. Hurt you. Deserve.
.
Diagonal perpetual! Indeed Cosine Matrix! Peripheral! Critical! Novosotros! No time! There is room! Everything is rebuilt! Happiness! Exclamations! Questions? Reopen the doors of sense! Sink rust! Spring! Embark! Dilute the pools made beaches! Breaking to live! Diversify! Aestheticism the wide angle! Let's open the surf! Satisfied! Flood! Blue jeans! Brothers! Noise! Mine! Portfolio! Cruise! Cruises! Breakfasts! Capital! People! Walkers like my soul! Subterfuge Verses! Gaps! Virtues! Corals! Machinery night! Museums! Skeletons! Aquariums! Laughter! Film! Radio! Will it fit? Can we? Will we? Carnation! Locutorios! Altruism! Decadence! Restaurants fruit! Poetry! Animals! Romantic! Color! Ugliness! Color! Technology! Color! Progress! Color! Revolts! Color! Companies! Color! Barter! Color! Existence! Color! Senses! Color! Scars! Color! Marxist! Color! Edens! Color! Subfloors! Color! Companies! Color! Jazz! Color! Communists! Punk! Art! Humor! Color! Fear! Color! Doubt! Color! Keys! Color! Avant! Color! Union! Color! Republics! Color! Mystery! Color! Mezcolanza! Color! Tombs! Color! Avalanche! Color! Illuminations! Color! Logic! Color! Logic flies! Color! Logic present! Color! Capital logic! Color! Logic blast furnace! Against you myself! To you this lamp delirium amazing! I open! Rebuke you! Would you forgive? I! Vamos! So! Hand in hand! Hidalgo Street! Alogo Vitriol! Parody and shape! Spin! Social shorthand! Ah, hungry !..."
imaginative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment