Monday, March 21, 2011

How To Wear Jelly-bracelets In Different Styles.

Bookmarks AL (VII)

Hello! Today
plays next installment Bookmarks AL, I'm motivated and I just finished a batch of bookmarks, and this time, thematic . Do you remember that in the previous game I asked that you wanted the following bookmarks? you could choose movies or books for me to build upon when making bookmarks. As one of the most votes was Pride and Prejudice, so I decided to make these bookmarks based on history. In addition, Silvia said he wanted a bookmark with peacock special edition and here it is ^ _ ^
I hope you enjoy, and take the opportunity to ask you what you prefer follows. Top rated were: Titanic Alice in Wonderland, Nightmare Before Christmas, Hush Hush and The Notebook . You decide what to try the next bookmark, leave me a comment with your choice =)

If you want to see the other deliveries Bookmarks AL, click here .



By clicking on the bookmark out real size

The bookmarks in this section are created by me. The images used already existed, but I have done installation. If you want to customize a bookmark with a name or want to be coming from a specific topic or specific images, send an email to arte-literario@hotmail.com
needed

0 comments:

Post a Comment