Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bottom Of Foot Is Numb

Shadow Hunter - City of Ashes Cassandra Clare

I just saw the review I did of the first part of this saga, for more than five months. I have taken more account of holding the second part, and I do not take so long to read the third.

Shadow Hunters 2 - City Ash, Cassandra Clare

There spoilers of Stone City, the first part of the saga.

Everything is back to normal. Clary is avoiding any further contact with strictly necessary Jace, and is focusing on Simon, her best friend, which is starting to be something more than friendship. Jace, meanwhile, has discussed with the mother of Isabelle and Alec and plans to leave the Institute order of the woman he saw as a mother.
One day a wolf boy found dead and because of this event, children will have to investigate what is happening. Valentine the Clary and Jace's father, the villain of this story has all the ballots to be behind all this, and Jace is suspected of being over from his father than of the good , so it must be subjected to a trial at the hands of the Inquisitor , a woman unkind to strive to end Jace.

returning again this saga, eager to enjoy and fall in love as he has done half blogosphere. But something occurs to me is that, although these books are really enjoying me, I'm not feeling that sense of love this saga, for me is not one of those sagas essential although I admit it's great. The truth is that I read so many wonders that nosequé expected to do something special with this story, as I did with The Hunger Games, with Twilight with Harry Potter as is happening to me with Ruby and Sapphire . I'm glad I ventured into the history of hunter of shadows, but I'm still waiting to give me more, much more, and I hope that the next installments do .
Now is when many of you think I'm crazy. I repeat that the book I liked it, so did the first part, in fact, the note has is very good, but my expectations were too high.

Ash City hooked not finished, although it has only its first part. The story is very good, it has intrigue and action in large doses, and love also permeates the air. Jace is in love with Clary, and she, but does not want to admit it, too, but ... are brothers! his tiny state (though not quite know if I believe they are brothers indeed, it is not a spoiler because I have no idea, just a guess).

- I do not understand - sputtered Jace, and her voice trembled - I've never felt this way about anyone. Do not think I could. I thought ... by the way I grew up ... my father ...
- Love is detruir - said she and dazed. I remember it well.

Fantasy is a strong point in this saga , and is to all beings: fairies, werewolves, demons of many kinds, vampires, hunters of shadows .. .
will also have new characters, among which I two: the Inquisitor and Maia. The Inquisitor will do everything possible to destroy Jace, and he thinks he is allied with his father. But there is something in it that leaves a halo of mystery, especially something that makes near the end of the book. I hope that future books will clarify everything. Maia is a girl wolf of the pack of Luke, and he joined a group of guys.
certainly Jace is my favorite character and Clary I like. Their relationship has me very intrigued and I'm dying to know how to end things between them.

Shadow Hunters is a saga with ingredients that make it a delight. Does not lack action or romance, and intrigue is present from beginning to end. It is unfortunate that a book would have so many misspellings (at least in the edition I have) .

almost always you will die, I almost died.

Melodic Rating:
If you want to read my review of Stone Town, click here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment