Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Camelback Skiing Bunnyslo[es

ANTHONY ROBLES WINS NCAA TITLE WITHOUT A LEG

the championship of the 125 pounds, to win by 7-1 to Matt McDonough


Anthony Robles
ARIZONA. Anthony Robles of Arizona State, won the title of the 125 pounds in wrestling the NCAA National Championship after beating 7-1 to Matt McDonough of Iowa

Robles, who is in his senior year, he managed the feat even though he was born without his right leg.

"I was quite nervous," admitted Robles, who admitted that his victory ended his wrestling career.

"I understand that this year the difference was my focus. Each fighter took it easy, relaxed until the last, when I felt a lot of nervousness ".

" I was so nervous I thought I would vomit. I was scared and I almost started to mourn, "he added." But that's part of what surrounds you. The real athletes are able to overcome everything, "he said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment