Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Moonstone Ring From Twilight

Predestined News and presentations, Josephine Angelini

Predestined confess that struck me when I saw the catalog Rock, but not excessively. Sometimes you have to choose, because they obviously can not read everything. And now I think: uff! luckily fell into my hands ... Whew!

Predestined
, Josephine Angelini

Helena live in the small island of Nantucket with his father, Jerry . Her mother left when he was very small and disappeared, leaving nothing for what might be remembered, not just a picture. Helena is now almost seventeen years and is a beauty, though she is endeavoring to hide behind his mop of blond hair and head down whenever you feel observed, is that Helena does not have a high self-esteem. Lucky has Claire, her best friend from childhood, a lovely girl that support day in and day out.
Helena is not a completely normal girl : too strong and agile , never been sick, and usually disturbing nightmares.
One day the family Delos arrives on the island. Helena does not know any family member, but still, hates and . When Lucas meets at school, a desire to kill it seizes it. Whenever intersects with any of the Delos, Helena sees three sisters who weep tears of blood, three sisters who incite to kill . Blood for blood. Do not know why he hates both members of this family, especially Luke, but will not hesitate to try to kill him.

What scared him most was that, for some reason was convinced that he meant well, or at least that was what was expected of her. At heart, I knew I should have killed that guy if he could and, indeed, he felt guilty for thinking.

try to be as objective as possible regarding this novel, because since I already commented that has stolen my heart . Was months, years, you expect to find a jewel case and has finally come to hand. Yes, you will be convinced that Predestined (first title of the trilogy Awakening ) deserves a place on your shelves.
There have been many series that I liked, many, but only two have me completely in love: Harry Potter and Twilight . The young Potter and Cullen made me stop sleeping for reading, I have a thousand hearts, completely seduced me and made me mad. There are others, like Love beyond time (still unfinished in Spain) or hunger games also have gained a very important position in my list of favorites, and others like me are really enjoying Together, The giver (I'm reading the latest now) etc. But Predestined has done what in his day got HP and Twilight , Lucas has achieved what did Edward Cullen. I know full well that I can not speak of the trilogy, and I've only read a book, but I have more than enough to say that Awakening looks like it to become one of the best sagas youth there.
This time we are not vampires or werewolves, or even angels. T e are much more powerful beings, historical, fantastic, characters whose identity I would not rebel, and that I was very puzzled until I found out. Just give you a hint: lovers of Greek mythology, you're in luck.
Predestined In have a mass of fabulous characters: Helena is a very rare girl, strange things happen since he can remember. It's beautiful, but too timid. Sometimes you may feel like shouting for Hustler, but overall I liked it. Lucas, Lucas ... ♥ ♥ I can not deny me love Lucas. It's a sweet guy, handsome, strong. Quite mysterious about his acting, but with a high priority in his life: Helen. Hector's cousin Lucas, has also got a piece of my heart, although it is the opposite of his cousin. It's big man, strong, proud, proud, but has something to like, and how! twins Jason and Ariadne, Hector's brothers are also fantastic. He, gentle and helpful, her fun-loving. Cassandra , the younger sister of Luke Delos is more intrigued than I ever had. There is very nice to Helena and it seems that while age thirteen, is the boss in the family. certainly Predestined has a very wide range of characters, all well defined and everyone's taste.

- What the hell is wrong with you? - Asked Jerry, after a moment's stunned silence. Are you dating? - Asked terrified. Helena
released some laughter.
- No, we're leaving. We are trying not to kill us. And the truth is that, at present, not working too well, "said Helena confident that the truth would be so unthinkable that her father would take it lightly. And it was.

There three aspects of the novel is made:
- theme. I love Greek mythology and needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed the plot, the story, the setting of the novel.
- Mystery . All history is full of mysteries of enigmas, which will be resolved gradually. From the very nature of the characters to elements that go unnoticed at first and then become important.
- love story. It's just beautiful . Helena and Lucas can not be together, but when two people want, they want. They spend most disconcerting hate to love pure and romantic. I felt a tickle in the stomach in many scenes and both have earned the be one of my favorite literary couples .

not want to elaborate more, so I'll conclude by saying once again that this saga worthwhile. Perhaps ye tired of sagas, to the best fantasy stories are overwhelming you, but affirm and reaffirm Predestined is not a novel like any other and their characters are not like the other stories. The story it tells this great story itself shines, love, engaging and makes you daydream . I had to force myself to slow down because I did not finish reading because I did not want the time came say, no, now wait out the second part . In fact, I hope to try again for the first time and to enjoy it so very much.

never say never


Important! Predestined goes on sale April 4 , Really I have not convinced to go running to her?

Melodic Rating:
- Thanks to the editorial Rock for the galleys of the book -

0 comments:

Post a Comment