Thursday, March 24, 2011

Best Rock Climbing Brands

little bit of everything

Hello!
today's entry is going to be a bit of a potpourri all .. and there are some things I want to mention to.

The editorial Nowevolution sale brings to the novel Three prophecies for € 21.95.


Three prophecies, the first volume of a series of two numbers: Íroas, Children of the Gods. The second installment called Ether will be released in a few months. The combination of the most documented history, with the customs of ancient Greece, the Olympics have you ever told from the point of view of the athletes, the Greek colonization and joined the war of the gods of mythology.



The editorial Espasa has put out a spot on the novel by Juan Luis Cano, The night downpour. I leave the video below,



The editorial Everest has new dates presentations of the novels of Blue Jeans, Songs for Paula and You know I love you?
The locations of the presentations are:

VIGO March 24 April 5
CÁCERES
April 14 SALAMANCA
April 23 SANT JORDI - BARCELONA
April 27

LOGROÑO
I leave the images displayed in the data for the next two presentations, the Vigo and Cáceres.



Veronica, the Dragonfly blog, has organized an invisible Amiguito to celebrate the day of the book. I have already pointed out, what about you, you dare?
Click on the image to read the rules.



I remind you that there is a contest active in the blog where you can win a copy of Angeles's murderer. three examples are drawn and participate is very simple: you just have to be a follower of the blog.
Click on the image to read the bases


I answered every email I received from the contest until Sunday at 12 pm or so. If someone has written and has not received the response (the emails of today does not count), I rewrite because I have not received.


I remind you that on Friday will continue to run the chapters of my life is , Pedro Llamas. This Friday we'll Chapter 7.


Finally, take this opportunity to tell you that I'll be a few days away normal in your blogs. Today (this is a timed entry) I started a course which lasts from 9 am to 9 pm and, above, is in another city, so between the shift and the hours of the course, I will not have time to visit your blogs, but I will update this (blessed scheduled entries) . Starting Monday I will be back on the ball.

And that's it for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment