Monday, March 7, 2011

Bella Canon Printer In New Moon

Challenge" Do not accumulate, read! " (III)

Hello!

I have read
the second group of books that I am following the challenge and want to show the books that make up the third group =)

Well, first I show the books that were in the second group :


The books were: Two candles for the devil, enemy fire, the corridor of the labyrinth, Shadow Hunters 2 and In the name of love.

The book I bought after reading these five have been:

All that could be you and me if we were you and I , Albert Espinosa. It was not in my plans to buy out this book, but I caught him with an offer and I got very good cheapie, and as the novel looks good, then perfect.

The third group book is as follows:


Composed by: The Giver 3, damn Bride, Queen of Clubs, and CuarentaƱeras Predestined .

I know I put a poll to help me choose a book for this third group, and the book came out was Halo. I have not included in this group eventually, but do not miss the next ^ ^

In the third group!

0 comments:

Post a Comment