Monday, March 14, 2011

Earth Compared With A Ball Bearing

Today, Tuesday, at 21:00, in Blue Devils, new jam session (three poems max)

.
want to tear the skin of the stubble fields and return it, I dreamed of a puma with a revolver, laughter and balcony, emperor and empress, and rubbed the color of the water to disappear the scuppers. I wished everything. I covered my mind with anger and blue neon sick. At that time I had dared to Rome, had volcanoes and not just in my head, I crunched big words, my ego jumped the walls, all the crowns on my forehead, etc. But I lost. Reset. And the longer the fall. How infuriating the fall. What loneliness dog without eyes the fall, what sword fall cold lips, what loneliness ...

Today. Tuesday. 21:00. Blue Devils. C / Apodaca, 6. Metro Tribunal. New Poetry Jam Session. Three poems maximum. Guest Poet: Santiago Tena
.
.
Poetry is back and I have no guilt.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment