Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lip Balm Counter Display Box

in Malaga

Hello!

Today I bring a small presentation chronic to which I was fortunate to attend last March 4. Since Andalusia (especially in eastern Andalusia) not many book presentations, take the opportunity to go to all of which I have perseverance. As I heard that Regina Roman is Malaga, city not far catches me, I asked if he planned to make a presentation to Malaga or Granada for several months and gave me two dates. One, which I could attend, was on 4 March.

I, all excited, I took my bus and went to Malaga . I took the way to start reading Cuarentañeras , a book that I have but had not yet read. As I am not very aware of where the sites of English Court was wrong, but with such good luck that the place was the presentation was right next to the English Court to which I was. Luckily it had not yet begun when I arrived, I sat in my seat, grabbed my camera and I started to enjoy .

fuck picture Regina facebook
The last presentation was a . Regina is a wonderful person who radiates good humor from every pore. We talked about Cuarentañeras of A coffin in the ladies room (novel that I fell in love) , the other five psycho-comedy that is already written and you have in mind. I flipped out when we had to have seven psycho-written comedy, I flipped out when he began to talk about the issues, I flipped out when said character names and details of each (I know it's silly, it is normal for a writer remember all his characters, but said taaaaaaantos names I considered: my mother, remembers how everyone? ) . But what fascinated me most was his Regina eternal smile, his humor , his desire to be happy . She's very positive, that speaks to you and makes you want to be like her, good humor spread . His philosophy of life is enviable, just perfect, I would need a couple of therapy sessions with her in my moments of maximum stress .
Seriously, Regina, I've loved, and I still hard good humor and desire to make the side everything positive that we got this in the presentation.

For now, I will focus on Cuarentañeras , and see if I print from the ground up, that I have downloaded and I'm excited to read on the computer screen (available on the website of the author, totally free) , but I'll be looking forward to reading these psycho-comedy of which we have spoken. I was especially struck by the people talking negative. And the idea of \u200b\u200bnovels that deal with serious issues with a touch of humor is a great idea and I really enjoyed with A coffin in the ladies room , I'm doing now Cuarentañeras and hope to do with the rest of Regina Roman novels.

Official Website Regina Roman, here. Review
A coffin in the ladies room, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment